Terms & Conditions
1. All reservations are subject to the terms and conditions set out by this contract.
2. All vehicles are Non Smoking – any violation in regards to this will result in an immediate termination of hire.
3. No Alcohol is permitted for anyone under the legal drinking age of 18. Red wine or food is not permitted in the vehicles unless arranged prior.
4. A non-refundable deposit per vehicle is required within 5 days to secure the reservation booking. Standard reservations require a $50 deposit per vehicle. Wedding reservations require a $100 deposit per vehicle. Bookings over $1,000 require a 50% deposit with the balance to be paid prior to the hire unless otherwise arranged.
5. If a deposit has not been received within 5 days Hallmark Chauffeur Drive have the right to terminate the reservation. If payment is by way of cheque or online banking the person booking the reservation is responsible to confirm with our office that this has been received.
6. Balance of payment is required to be paid in full a minimum of 5 days prior to the date of the hire unless otherwise arranged. Hallmark Chauffeur Drive reserve the right to terminate the hire if full payment has not been received. A 10% surcharge will apply if the account is not settled in full by the due date.
7. Reservations cancelled within 7 days may incur an additional $50 cancellation fee per vehicle. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours this is subject to 50% payment of the total costs. Reservations cancelled within 24 hours are subject to full payment.
8. Damage caused to the vehicle during the hire will be the sole responsibility of the person(s) or Company booking the vehicle and will cover the full costs incurred to rectify the damage of mistreatment by his/hers guests.
9. If additional cleaning services are required to remove difficult stains through spillages or sickness, a minimum charge of no less than $150.00 will be required to cover these costs. Any damage caused through mistreatment of the vehicle will require a deposit of no less than 50% of the quoted cost to repair the damage. Full payment will be required upon completion of repairs.
10. Hallmark Chauffeur Drive will not be held responsible for any items left behind in the vehicle. In the event of any lost items please contact the office immediately and our staff will do their best to assist in locating the item(s).
11. Additional charges will be incurred if the hire goes over the allocated hire time due to any delays of the client or his/her guests. In the case of an Airport Meet & Greet, additional charges of up to one hour may incur if the flight is delayed or delays caused through customs.
12. Hallmark Chauffeur Drive hold no responsibility for delays caused by unexpected circumstances beyond our control such as weather or traffic delays. In case of a breakdown, Hallmark Chauffeur Drive will send a back up replacement vehicle(s), refund any payment in full and provide the client with a complimentary voucher for a one hour hire to the same value to be used at their discretion.
13. For all Tour reservations unless otherwise requested, all attractions fees, refreshments and meals are excluded. Overnight Tours will incur an additional cost of $150 per night to cover Drivers meals and accommodation.
14. All prices are GST inclusive. A tax invoice/receipt will be issued upon request.
15. Hallmark Chauffeur Drive Ltd will recover all legal costs incurred in the process of recovering any debts due to the breach of the terms and conditions set out by this contract.